Friday, August 12, 2011

Blessings ....

This week has been a bad week for various reasons …

It seemed EVERY time I turned the corner Satan was there hurling his darts at me trying to bring me down …  I will be honest that he was winning the battle for a little bit …
HOWEVER after a LOT of time in PRAYER, a lot of time in HIS WORD and a LOT of wise counsel from my husband and my BFF; Satan is no longer winning the battle with ME!!  As my VERY dear husband and BFF reminded me ~ I have way too many blessings in my life to let the Satan bring me down!!  God continually showers me with blessings ~ and for that I am ever grateful ~ however I need to be more aware and open my eyes to ALL the blessings HE has given me!!

What if your blessings come through raindrops?
What if your healing comes through tears?
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know you’re near?

What if trials of this life are your mercies in disguise?

The longer we hold on to injustices done against us, the more the bondage will strangle the life out of us.  Forgiveness requires our deferring the responsibility for justice to Christ and deciding to be free of the ongoing burden of bitterness and blame.  I have finally come to the place where I feel sorrier for my perpetrators than I do myself.  DO NOT let the enemy steal one bit of the victory God has in store for YOU!!  DO NOT allow intimidation or fear to imprison you in any area.  Remember, Satan can presume no authority in your life … he will do his best to bluff you … do not let him!!  God NEVER misses a single groan or cry of His children.  He ALWAYS has a rescue planned.  When the time is right, God will move in on behalf of His children. 
Are you counting your blessings or are you counting your injustices in life? 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post and I LOVE you! I am so proud of you for continually being a Christ-like example to those around you, even when Satan tries to keep you down. I love you and I count you as one of the greatest BLESSINGS in my life.

    ~SaraBeth~ (posting anonymously because I can't log in)

    ReplyDelete